Monday, April 23, 2007

Sympathy Pains

This past weekend was fabulous!

The weather was great. I ran the Central Park loop on Saturday. Helped this guy out of the hospital - he's looking great by the way. Saw Hot Fuzz again (with him) - it is STILL funny, if not more! Instant classic.

So why does my throat itch now? And why am I sneezing? Ugh. Karma balancing? Or sympathy pains? Nah, I'm not that sympathetic.

Oh, new theory - I caught a bug from Boopy (who was sick last week) and it was incubating all this time, waiting for this great weather before exploding the mucus membranes of my nose.

Ugh. Snot.

5 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

Uh oh. Try not to get TOO sick now. We have to hangout soon!

Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jase said...

@groove: I'll try not to, if you promise to buy me a cosmo. :)

Crash said...

I've been feeling sick, too, so maybe we caught something at the hospital.

TCho said...

oh, i was at central park loop last weekend too.