Monday, March 17, 2008

Dressed In Green

This time each year, I wonder, "Do they really need another reason to drink?" and "Really? Green beer?"

And each year I see the mess of drunken masses trolling the streets of New York City in their kitschy green outfits and ornaments.

And each year, dressed in a fabulous green outfit - this year includes varying shades of forest, lime, and grass greens, I succumb to it all and have myself a green beer. Now if only I can find a drunk hot mess to troll around with.

Afternoon update: No matter how magically delicious these cuties look in their green jerseys, ball caps, and loose-fit jeans, they can't cover up their nervous energy of trying to find a bar that doesn't card; smelling like beer and urine doesn't help either.

1 comment:

Jess said...

What? No photo of you in your fabulous outfit?

For the record, I just put on a bright green tie with my navy suit. It actually got a lot of compliments today!