Thursday, July 17, 2008

Damn Hipsters

So tonight I went to Splash (on a Wednesday night, I know), and it was a little tame. There were half-naked go-go boys and good dancing music (top 40s, which I appreciated); but what was up with the "$5 after midnight" ad and starting the charging at 10pm?

Anyway, I forgive that cause they are a business (and the door guy got us in for free). But what was up with the gay hipsters with black plastic glasses, tank tops, super short shorts, and American Apparel gym bags? You're gay, you don't have to pretend to be hip. Seriously. I don't know why but I just wanted to punch them all in the face.

Whew. I'm glad I got that off my chest. Anyway, check out these awesome sneaks I got!

Sneakers
Sneakers: Soles -- HOT!

They're so awesome I'm not even going to wear them. Just kidding! I'm totally going to wear them with my cute yellow tank and white super shorts! Hot, right?!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Oh, I have 3 or 4 pair of the Mexico 66 by Onitsuka Tiger. Those are a little flashy!

They aren't the best for a lot of walking, but hey, add a Dr Scholl's insert and you can be grlliun', which btw, is the WORST ad campaign ever

tim said...

Everyone knows that Monday night is the best night there.