Saturday, May 09, 2009

Thoughts House-Sitting

Being here, in the middle of the suburbs house- and dog-sitting, there's a lot of time for me to reflect inward - there's not much to do when boiling water for ramen noodles. I've come to a few conclusions:

  1. I really like being near the city
  2. I'm glad I don't own a dog
  3. there's nothing good on cable
  4. hot dogs go well with ramen noodles
But most important of all, I've learned how dependable, and flexible, I can be: waking up at 7:30 in the morning to walk the dog, and leaving work and sacrificing weekends to do the same at night.

What's more surprising is that I'm not upset about having to do these 'chores'. Does this mean I'm grown up now? Hm.

With all this retrospecting, I'm more appreciative of the time I spend with my friends and, especially, my Boopy. Just look at how excited I am before we head to Adele's concert!

Adele!

I hope I keep this optimism by the end of the month.

1 comment:

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

I know this was a while ago...but you two are adorable!