Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fashion Brings Out the Crazy

Ever since the weather in New York City turned cold, I've started shopping like crazy. Okay, I'm lying - I'm always shopping like crazy. But I'm blaming all the great stuff that's coming out.

I'm extremely impressed with Uniqlo; the 2-layer gloves (glove inside fingerless glove) are fabulous! Who cares if they're "womens" gloves - plus, I have delicate hands; the neutral colors are always out of stock! Other items of note: Pantone-color cashmere sweaters are in, bright and fun! Regular cashmere is on sale; and some are exactly the same color as the Pantone ones. Choose wisely!

CB2 SoHo opened this week, and while I have yet to drop some dough, browsing through the store made me yearn for an apartment with more space; and a foyer.

And can I tell you how crazy H&M was today? Roberto Cavalli's designs for H&M (Roberto Cavalli + H&M = Hoberto Mavalli?), aka animal-prints-on-cheap-fabric, went on sale today and it was a mad house. I'm loving how fashion brings out the crazy in people:

"Bitch if you grab that, I'm going to fucking cut you."

Nice.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Muji opens next Thursday at noon, Jase!!

GrooveTheory said...

Muji should really be paying you Jon! Honestly now! If I hear that from you one more time :) LOL ROFL

Anyways, I haven't been shopping a lot lately. It's sad, really. I'm at the mall 4x a week, and I guess now I'm ... OMG ... desensitized from fashion. I need help.

They f'ing closed Uniqlo here in Jersey, so I now I have an excuse to shop in the city.

Anonymous said...

I've been shopping like a nut since my husband's been gone too. But most of my money gets dropped at Target.

I really love that chair though!

Wayne said...

I'm heading to H&M in a couple of hours!!!!