Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Finally, It's Almost Over...

Navy Long JacketI'm referring to the holiday sale season. I have GOT to stop shopping.

After three trips to Woodbury Commons and multiple trips through New York City's Fifth Ave and Soho, I've probably bought five times as much stuff for myself than all the presents I bought for others combined! I guess someone has to keep the economy going. Hah!

But seriously, even though I'm being facetious, my heart goes out to everyone who's suffering from the recession. From all the bad news of deteriorating funds and suicidal billionaires to the families losing credit and their jobs.

Keep your head up guys. There's a silver lining there somewhere.

1 comment:

tim said...

Yup, there's a silver lining somewhere alright... in my new coat!!! Holla!!!