Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Who needs class..."

"Who needs class when you have crass?" - the best epigram to come out of my mouth tonight.

It was the first Gaysian Night of the year, and if you ask me, one that's sorely overdue. Aside from some missing players, and some unforeseen additions (one not gay, and the other not Asian), it was a deliciously good time.

There was good food and conversation; why, the phrase above was a result of discussing how sending explicit photos of yourself via cameraphone to hookups found on Craigslist was pretty classless; and potentially disasterous if you mistakenly send the photos to your entire phonebook.

Can you count the number of things wrong with the previous paragraph? Pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Will said...

Just out of curiosity, does being white make me Caugaysian?

GrooveTheory said...

I need to know more details about this. Who send what to Craigslist. It's sooo juicy!

And, I'm really sorry for last night. I was so upset for getting sick at the wrong time. I wish I was there!

Jon said...

I'm craving chicken heart. And it made my day to get carded for the drink :-)

Anonymous said...

pictures? are you sending us pictures from your camera phone?

TCho said...

*sniff. I wasn't invited.