Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two In a Row

Last night I dreamt that I was stuck in the Paris airport without my passport, panicking; only that it was supposed to be Sydney, Australia because that's where my friend was; and I flew over there (for the day) to help him with what turned out to be carrying a package back to the U.S. for him. Did you get all that?

And the night before, I dreamt that I was in a large, "country-style" dance studio and frustrated that I couldn't rewind the right music to play in the tape deck; because I was freaking out that I couldn't remember the choreography and the rest of the dance troupe (about 30 dancers) kept practicing and none would stop to help me. Until someone pointed out that it was the CD player connected to the tape deck; and I still couldn't figure out the right song. Get all that too?

Hm. Two "stress" dreams in a row - I wonder what that is about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of my dreams are just like that. I never thought to call them "stress dreams" but that is exactly what they are. Lately I've been having three or four every night.

I feel you. We need to de-stress.