Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Riddle Time!

What's the sound of a thousand mac geeks creaming at the same time?

I don't know.

But I'm guessing everyone in attendance to Macworld 2007's keynote got a good dose of it when he announced the new ApplePhone! You may have heard its other name: Guaranteed-to-get-you-laid phone.

1:31 PM: ApplePhone highlights: it's a phone, 8GB ipod, 2Mpx camera, no stylus, multi-touch screen - yes, this means you can use two fingers at once! - portable internet in your pocket! AND it features google!

But the most important question of all is: Does it come in hot pink?

1:38PM: Yahoo's on board too!

2:11PM: Cingular, priced at $499 for 4GB, $599 for 8GB!

Final thoughts: looks so delicious, I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Looks to be a great 'keep-you-connected' device. But I think the ultimate test is: How will it handle Myspace profiles?

Hm. See pics via engadget.

2 comments:

TCho said...

it looks cool, but I don't know. This thing just didnt excite me that much.

Robert said...

Who really need the 'latest and greatest' of all things anyway!?! I dunno, maybe I'm just old. :-/

Anyway, I haven't bought an Apple product for like 15 years.

Oright. Gong Hay Fat Choi. Well almost. ehehe!