Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wack it!

I was reveling in the delicious chocolate orange smell of a coworkers' Fresh's Chocolate Orange Shea Butter when I was reminded of something else...

Chocolate. Orange. Chocolate Orange!

"What's that?" she asked.

As I tried to explain the intricacies of a chocolate orange, I thought to myself, "What ever happened to them? And wasn't there a red version (cherry?), too?" I had to inquire.

...google, wiki, youtube... Score!

I dutifully send her the link. And while giddy with my findings, I had to share with another coworker.

Me: Check out this video (see inset)!
Coworker: JESUS
Me: the chocolate orange shea butter reminds me of that
Coworker: omg TOTALLY
Me: you can [still] pick some up in long island can't you?
Coworker: prolly
Me: it's kitchy enough to make it on the island
Coworker: totally
Me: "barbara! get me one of them chocolate oranges!"
Coworker: no
Coworker: PEGGY
Me: sorry... lol!
Coworker: get me one of them fag oranges

At which point I almost sprayed a mouthful of tea at my monitor.

I must find one for coworker #1! (But from what I remember, they taste like crap.)

3 comments:

Tuna Girl said...

I love those damn chocolate orange things.

I think I just really love to wack it.

Kevin said...

Jase, please tell me you've seen this particular video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKDWpMJh2o

TCho said...

oh god. I have an old canister of that lying around that must be like 4 years old. Does this stuff go bad?