Tuesday, with my boopy being out of town, I went to the anniversary show of WYSIWYG's Worst. Sex. Ever. with him (and saw him there too!). 3 years, wow. Congrats! [check out their rundown of the night]
It was hilarious! (Most of it, anyway. Meow!) At times I had to stop peeking over my shoulder at the cute guy two rows behind me because of the chest palpatations I had from laughing. Almost makes me happy that I haven't had any bad sexual encounters... or have I?
And now, the ratings!
- Desiree Burch (5/5 stars): Had me crack-a-lackin' laughing from beginning to end. She seemed to be on fast-forward (trying to condense her 15 min piece to the 10 min time allowance) as she took us down ex-boyfriend lane, but all it did was make me (and everyone else) laugh harder. Bravo!
- Emily DePrang (4/5 stars): OMG, you delicious but broke-ass lesbian; I can't believe you whored yourself out on craig's list! And for $60 ($53 if you subtract the cab-fare)?
- Todd Levin (4/5 stars): Cute. Funny. Amazingly talented (just look at his resume). Performance was flawless with great dialogue in the skits. Ran way over, so I'm taking a star away.
- The Assimilated Negro (3/5 stars): Drugs, sex, and the battle between light and dark - what more can we ask for in bad sex? Maybe a rap or two? Next time TAN, next time.
- Greg Walloch (3/5 stars): Great bad sex material. I'll have to pencil in your next appearances.
- Hanne Blank (3/5 stars): Started off slow, but once she got going, it wasn't just her that got all wet. Seen her do better material.
- John "Jonno" d'Addario (3/5 stars): Told the story of trying to have sex with a drugged-out model he picked up at the corner deli: funny cause we've all been through that, too. Right?
- Audacia Ray (2/5 stars): Had some good material; delivery could have been better. Had some laughs, but was more 'woe is me' than 'laugh at me'.
After chatting up Chris (5/5 stars - i <3 u), I made off with a cupcake (3/5 stars) to Romanticide (3/5 stars) at Soho 323, where Amnesia (4/5 stars - what's up with the bowl haircut?) was showcasing two of his works. Here's how it broke down:
- Entertainment: Animated Coochie Wonders (4/5 stars): You guys totally rocked the Golden Girls theme song.
- Crowd (3/5 stars): Slightly pretentious. But props cause you let Amnesia write on some of you.
- Open Bar (1/5 stars): What do you mean cheap vodka only?
- Art (?/5 stars): After 3 drinks, they all looked like Monets.