Friday, June 16, 2006

What's Worse?

After a Red EyeWhat's worse than taking a red-eye from LA to New York on a Tuesday?

How about going to work the next day. And falling asleep during a meeting. With only four other people. And having one of them come up to you afterwards and telling you they saw you 'nodding off'.

But it was all worth it. (I was alert for 90% of the meeting anyway.)

In case you were wondering, that's me after the red-eye flight. Pretty, huh? More pictures and/or stories soon.

5 comments:

Rick Aiello said...

That's what I looked like after I landed from New York. I literally got off the plane, took a train downtown, and went to work. Bags (both under my eyes and on my shoulders) and all!

Gotta love traveling! :)

Wayne said...

Still looks hot with the bunny eyes.

Jon said...

If you flew Jet Blu, they probably kept you up chatting with you. Those flight attendants are way too bubbly...

Robert said...

Who stays awake during meetings anyway?!?

I must say, you look pretty hot there! :-) Happy Saturday!

palochi said...

You have a "Wha chu talkin' bout, Willis?" look about you.