Sunday, August 06, 2006

Thank You Sue and Sadie

Thanks to the Oh! Network, Sue Johanson, and Sadie Allison, I now know the three best positions for pregnant women to have sex: on top, doggy style, and spooning (make sure you wrap your legs behind him!).

What other trivia did I learn? Women can experience their first orgasms while pregnant. Your man can't get you off? You know what to do. "Of course I'm on the pill!"

Just thought I'd share that with you. Oh! And Nonoxynol-9 can numb your mouth. Remember, only use this power for good.

3 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

HAHAHAHA!! Eeeew!

Tuna Girl said...

I vote for doggy style myself. ;-)

Jess said...

I'm still trying to figure out what drew you to this information.

Jase, honey, even if you find Mr. Right and try as often as you like, you won't get pregnant. To quote Knottyboy, "butt babies don't live." :)