The main event was last night and it was awesome. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I had a great time.
I even realized a few of things:
- When in a rush, four blocks can seem like forty.
- It's better to have too much cake than not enough.
- When you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
- 'Apple juice' is not for kids.
- You don't need a dance floor to dance.
- Lei's make a nice ornament, but it's when one breaks can one start a game of 'Flowers Everywhere!' (and 'Down Your Shirt!').
- Ice is fun. Really fun.
- One birthday party is fun. Three is better. Celebrating them at once is fncking amazing.
- And lastly, I know some really amazing people.
Scandalous Pictures coming soon.