Friday, May 27, 2005

Impress Me

Let's see how well you know me with this multiple choice question:


Yellow in Brooklyn

What's the best way not to impress me?

a)  Go to a networking event and have "Daddy" as your job title*.

b)  Say "I think you really have some nice ASSets" while touching my behind.

c)  Send me a picture of you in speedos and a cut-off tee with a picture of the world on it.

d)  Write me an email including the sentence, "TOTALLY INTO FIRST EATING YOU OUT AND THEN TONGUE FUCKING YOUR SMOOTH HOLE."

e)  All of the above.

Your answer: [click here]

*After spending 20 minutes thinking about what to write - that's right, I spoke with the door guy and he totally blew up your spot!


Thank you for your suggestions on how I should spend my birthday!  I'm taking them into consideration, and the only sensible thing to do is to break up with the hopping stripper dressed up like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever then go naked midget tossing in a subway car.  Or go bar hopping.

In other news, I'm going to the Roxy, for the first time, this Saturday!  I've been told that three day weekends means huge parties in New York City.  So if you really want to save me the embarrassment of going alone impress me, you'll come along and shake your booty with me!

9 comments:

JaG said...

Have fun!!

No Milk Please said...

hope you have a great birthday!

GrooveTheory said...

ALL OF THE ABOVE!! Eeew!

ROXY it is baby! I have a JB card to get you in faster if you want ;) But you have to let me touch your ASSets :) LOL J/K!!

Lee said...

Happy birthday!

Jon said...

Hope you had fun last night- I was at the Jersey Shore yesterday, what shitty weather! Anyway, if I was in town, I would have tagged along.

Now, I'm going to back to sleep for some much needed sleep!

Kevin said...

You bastard, going to the Roxy the saturday I'm not in town. I swear you planned this :-p

Frank Beekman said...

Surely no such person really exists!

JaG said...

LOL at Groove's comment!

epicurist said...

Dude, where you come up with these things, i haven't a clue, but I am going to guess (c).