Friday, March 11, 2005

My Apology

It turns out I owe Hot Toddy an apology.  Since I know his standards are high (at least I think they are), and I couldn't begin to write an apology that will meet his standards under normal circumstances, let alone me currently not being in the right state of mind, I enlisted some help. Read more [+/-]

My email request:

All,

Okay... I'm hopped up on cold medicine and my brain's all fuzzy, and it seems I owe an apology or something to Hot Toddy.. and since you're all a lot smarter, wittier, funnier, (okay, and prettier) than I am, I'm reaching out to you for help.. HELP!

I don't want to feel the wrath of Hot Toddy!! (do i?)

Fidgeting in his seat now,
Jase

Rcktman replied:

Well first of all... What did you do? Because if it's really, really, REALLY evil, it might be unforgivable :)
I'm apologizing because I came out after his visit to NY.  That's not really, really, REALLY evil, is it?  Maybe some missed booty call.. it's not that bad, right?

FARB had this insight:

No, I'm sure it's too late to even apologize, Jase. Toddy is clearly angry to the point where he can't even deal with it rationally.

Maybe after he cools down he'll manage to forgive, if not forget. But I think you should take this as an important life lesson: never do things on your own time-table. Make sure every action conforms with the schedules of others.

That, or reduce your dosage of cough medicine.
Maybe you're right.  Maybe I should only take cough medicine when I have a cough.

But then Watersea Wayne thought up a brilliant plan:

Post the picture of US nude!!! ASAP!!! (just remember to black-bar my eyes, in case my mom started to surf the net)
Oh!  I forgot I had that picture!  I'm sure this will make him forgive me!

And in case that doesn't work, Kentucky boy came up with a fail-safe plan:

Why don't you try saying, "I'm sorry."
Always the voice of reason.  What the heck.

I'm sorry Hot Toddy.  You hold a special place in my heart.  You helped me build strength and courage to come out.  I cherish what we have and the time we shared [pic].  I hope you'll find a special place in your heart for me, and maybe one day, you will be able to forgive me.

Update: I've been told people couldn't leave comments.  Blogger knows about it.  Hopefully, they'll fix it soon, but in the meantime, you can email me.

1 comment:

Lee said...

OOH! I can leave a comment now?

See what apologizing to Hot Toasty can do? It cures Blogger Commenting problems!