Musical Meme (4 Q's) Read more [+/-]
1) WHAT ARE YOUR RANDOM 10 SONGS?
"Tennessee" by Arrested Development
"Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden
"Rock DJ" by Robbie Williams
"El Ultimo Adios" by Paulina Rubio
"We Need a Resolution" by Aaliyah
"Queen Bitch" by Lil Kim
"If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
"Naughty Girl" by Beyonce
"Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5
"Superman" by Eminem
2) WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER?
Roughly 600 mp3's and 12 music videos.
3) THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Encore by Eminem
4) WRITE DOWN 5 SONGS YOU LISTEN TO A LOT OR MEAN A LOT TO YOU:
"Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey
"Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera
"Pass That Dutch" by Missy Elliot - this always gets me into party mode.
"Take a Bow" by Madonna
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
Random Meme (34 Q's) Read more [+/-]
1) WHAT IS THE GEEKIEST PART OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTION?
My computer programming books - One titled "Learn xxx in 21 days". Naturally, I stopped after the 2nd day.
2) WHAT DID YOU DO ON VALENTINE'S DAY?
Went to work. Blogged. Went to night class.
3) WHAT DID YOU GET ON VALENTINE'S DAY?
I got an e-card.
4) WHAT IS YOUR SECRET GUARANTEED WEEPING MOVIE?
Probably Titanic. Why'd she throw it into the ocean?!
5) IF YOU COULD HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?
Nothing that hard work and dedication can't achieve. I'm going to echo jon's answer.
6) DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL FEAR?
I'm a very logical person, so being irrational is rare for me. How about fear of rejection? And spiders.
7) WHAT IS THE LITTLE PHYSICAL HABIT THAT GIVES AWAY YOUR INSECURE MOMENTS?
Taking a sip of whatever I'm holding and avoiding eye contact.
8) DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
I know a fabulous famous author!
9) WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES?
Aside from the necessities (wallet, cellphone), lip balm.
10) WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID?
What I don't miss is being picked on. I miss coloring when lines were just suggestions and how purple clouds just made sense.
11) WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU WERE LISTENING TO?
"I'm a slave 4 u" by Britney Spears
12) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLAY?
2nd grade I was Peter Rabbit. And then as dancer for a few high school productions.
13) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Does being in lust count? I've felt like I've been in love, so yes.
14) DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?
I like the person I've become, and I like the road I'm taking to be the person I want to be.
15) DO TRANSIENT, HOMELESS, OR STARVING PEOPLE SOMETIMES ANNOY YOU?
Yes, depends on my mood and their attire.
16) WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD PLAY?
The piano, guitar, and violin - in that order.
17) FAVORITE FABRIC?
Cashmere or cotton - I love jersey sheets.
18) WHAT'S ONE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO LEARN?
I have a lot of linguistic interest. French, then read/write Chinese.
19) WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT A BAR?
20) HAVE YOU EVER PIERCED YOUR BODY PARTS?
Yes - it's somewhat hidden.
21) DO YOU HAVE TATTOOS?
Yes - it's somewhat hidden, too.
22) DO YOU DRIVE A STICK?
I don't know how to drive stick. Plus, it's hard to find a Benz with a stick in America. (That totally sounded snobbish; but hey, if you got it, flaunt it.)
23) FAVORITE TRAIT OF THE OPPOSITE SEX
Personality - it's easier to flirt with people you have no sexual interest in. I love strong, opinionated women with fun, flirty attitudes.
24) MOST FRIVOLOUS PURCHASE?
Most of the computer books I 'plan to read'.
25) WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT COOKING?
26) WOULD YOU EVER GO OUT DRESSED LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX?
For an event, yes (i.e. Halloween, drag party).
27) WHAT'S ONE CAR YOU WILL NEVER BUY?
A hearse. Impractical sports cars that fit 2 people and nothing else.
28) WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
Gay essays and autobiographies. Satires, dark comedies, and most everything on bestseller lists.
29) IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Take care of my family. Spoil my friends. Travel around the world. Pursue creative careers while opening a restaurant/cafe/lounge/bar.
30) DO YOU CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?
No. I'm a closet crier.
31) WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LIKE TO DO ALONE?
Have conversations. Seriously, what's this question about?
32) ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER?
A giver. I have a hard time receiving favors or acts of kindness without being compelled to return the favor.
33) WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably last week.
34) HOW MANY DRINKS BEFORE YOU'RE TIPSY/SLEEPY?