Sunday, September 11, 2005

I Don't Know What to Say

What's scarier than finding your fridge empty after being gone for three weeks?

Finding the exact same things in your fridge as when you left.  And a science project forming on each one.

Damn roommate.  Now I know why he agreed to live with me.  Howard Florey's roommate was probably straight, too.

Anyway, I'm back.  I had a great time in Costa Rica.  I took about 1,400+ pictures on my trip, so it might take some time to remove my 'accidental' nude beach shots sift through them.

Special Thanks! to the great guest bloggers (in order of appearance): Freddie, Wayne, and Jon!  You guys rock.  And thanks to you for your continued support and patronage.

In case you missed them, here's what the fabulous guests had to offer:

Freddie of CosmoBlog:
Surprise Guest Blogger #1
Sorry, I'm not Chinese!
Let's talk about Jase
Coming Out
Thank You

Wayne of Watersea's Ocean Bloggie:
Surprise Guest Blogger #2
A day in the life of....
The Beauty Queen Summary
Thank you.

Jon of The Fash Mag Slag:
Life. by Jon
Wrong on so many levels

4 comments:

Jess said...

You made it back?

Geez. That's the last time I hire out-of-town ninja assassins. Can't count on anybody these days!

BTW, did you catch any exotic diseases while you were there? ;)

Steve said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time, and we're looking forward to hearing (and seeing) about it.

Jon said...

Welcome back! Look forward to the stories and pics- 3 weeks is long time for a vacation! (^_^)V my new favorite emoticon of a smiley face giving the peace sign

GrooveTheory said...

Welcome back Jase! It was such a good experience to guest blog for you, considering I've never met you.

But I'm looking forward seeing that tan line you mentioned ;)